If you hire me as your personal trainer, one of the first things
I’ll do is I’ll punch you in the abs.
(After you’ve paid for your sessions.)
Let me show you why…
- Imagine you get in a bar fight
– You notice the guy on your right coming at you with a baseball bat
– He takes a big swing and aims for your midsection
– The bat is just about to hit you in your abs
What are your survival instincts gonna do automatically for you?
Close your eyes and imagine this little scene right now for the
You’re going to automatically contract every muscle fiber in your
abs as hard as humanly possible.
Why? To protect your organs inside (your gut, your kidneys, and all
That’s why you’ll see boxers punching each others’ abs when they
work out: they know.
If you train alone, there’s a secret exercise that lets you punch
yourself while you work out your abs.
It’s found in The Best Abdominal Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of,
it gets my full recommendation.
Carl Juneau, 14525 SW Millikan Way #57484, Beaverton, Oregon 97005-2343, U.S.A.
| To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:|
- The Best Abs Exercises You’ve Never Heard Of If you want: Six-Pack Abs that POP a Flat Stomach or Explosive Core Strength this book has my full recommendation (and I got you a discount on it!): http://tinyurl.com/Best-Abs-Exercises...
- Just Got A Facebook Account I know, I know! I waited forever, but I now have a Facebook account. At first I didn’t like Facebook, but it looks like it’s here to stay… If you...
- 77 little-known exercises to surprise your abs (video) You, Video up on the blog: http://www.sixpackabsexercises.com/blog/77-little-known-exercises-to-work-out-your-abs/258 Using the right ab exercises can mean the difference between "training your abs" and "getting rock-hard six-pack abs that turn girls’ head...