Today I’m answering a question I got from Facebook from Inder.
His question: “I can see my upper abs but lower one aren’t starting to show, any good exercise from them?”
Here’s my answer:
Inder suffers from what I call a “4-pack”. He’s looking for an exercise that would target and define them.
Inder, you should keep two things in mind:
- Even if you haven’t been exercising your lower abs specifically, they’ve been working out when you train your entire abs with exercises such as crunches. So, I’m guessing the problem is not that you haven’t been working them out.
- If you can’t see your lower abs, it’s because they’re not defined enough. To define them, you need to lower your body fat %. The best way to do that is to cut back on the amount of calories (food) you eat and exercise more. On the exercise side, the first thing you should do is interval training
Thanks for your question Inder! If you got a question, I’d like to answer it. Here’s where you can send it to me.
- How to define your side and lower abs Over the next couple weeks, you’ll discover some of my best tips and tricks to get defined side and lower abs. These tips and tricks should give you an idea...
- 3 tips to define your lower abs I’d bet you my shirt you have a hard time defining your lower abs. Do I have psychic powers? None I’m aware of. It’s just that men tend to...
- What’s The Best Diet To Get Rid Of Your Gut And Define Your Abs? Today I answer a question from Sebastian: “What kind of diet plan do you recommend? I need to get rid of a gut so I can see my abs when...