| Carl Juneau
Well, if you're on this page, chances are, you want to know more about me. Sales pitch aside, I (really) am passionate about physical exercise, especially weightlifting. I also enjoy reading (mostly on leadership and personal development), studying (currently Health Promotion), and spending quality time with friends. Things I am proud of include:
Enough for now. You're welcome to e-mail me.
- A top 5 finish among my cohort at the B.Sc in Exercise Sciences.
- A 355-pound Half-Squat (4 reps).
- Planning, writing, coding, and managing this website and its products.
- Having contributed to 3 scientific papers.
In 1992, at age 14, after reading my first university level medical book "Training Manual" (by Jürgen Weineck), I decided to train my body and my mind at my full potential.
I won different honors in different sports:
At age 19, I was the captain of a college football team. At that time, my best lifting record, when the coaching staff was testing my physical strength for one maximal repetition:
- MVP basketball - high school second and third grade.
- MVP football - Bantam and Midget.
- Top five runner - National cross country championship
After my football experience, I completed a bachelor’s degree in sport exercise with an average rate of "A".
- 800 pounds at the squat
- 350 pounds at the bench press
- 405 pounds at the power clean
- 4.6 sec at the 40 yards dash (my weight was 249 lbs.)
Copyright © SixPackAbsExercises.com
How to Get Six Pack Abs | Six Pack Abs Blog | Six Pack Abs Forum
Six Pack Abs Tips Newsletter | How To Get Six Pack Abs Fast | Abdominal Training Myths
Best Ab Exercises